Thursday, August 4, 2011

All New Design Team Project

Hey Creative Peeps,
Lisa Hetrick here. I hope you are all having a wildly creative and fun summer. So, this months design team is showcasing the We R Memory Keepers line FRIENDS FUREVER.

Super cute paper line for papercrafting all your furry friend projects. So... What if you don't have a furry friend? No worries. This paper line has some super cute patterns and designs that make it easy to paper craft just about anything.

So, I just picked up this new LOVELY from the store from My Favorite Things. How cute is that pinwheel DIE?
And... I thought it would be perfect to use with the new Friends FUREVER line. Check out this little visual tutorial.

I started out by die cutting the Friend FUREVER paper with the new pinwheel die.

This die is so super easy to use in your favorite die cutting system. I used the Big Shot.
What do you think for someone who doesn't own a pet. HA! Papercrafting with patterned papers is fun. Go visit this project and the entire line at the store.

1 comment:

  1. These are very cute! I was so excited to see that you were carrying the MFT line! Thanks for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete