Tuesday, August 30, 2011

SMASH inspired Fancy Pants Brag Book

I decided to use my new black Fancy Pants journal as a mini scrapbook of Halloween through the years. Both my SMASH book and this one are works-in-progress, but thought I'd share some pictures of the pages so far. What's fun about the Fancy Pants Brag book is the photo-sleeve pages and pocket pages already built-in! I've been decorating these pages with some Halloween themed items from my stash at home, paired with some of the cool new papers and embellishments we have in the Halloween section at the store (so cute! I love the Fancy Pants Oct. 31st line!) PLUS I found some of the SMASH embellishments work well with this journal, too! (Check out the black and white polka-dot SMASH tape on the front cover!)

No comments:

Post a Comment