Friday, August 26, 2011

New Class: Memory Box Holiday Cards







Join me Saturday 9/10 from 12 - 3 pm as we make 4 cards using colored pencil and water coloring techniques that I learned from Dave Brethauer, the owner of Memory Box rubber stamps. Dave's class was so much fun and I learned a lot! I've taken the basics of Dave's class and turned them into cards that are more "me" and now I'd like to share them with you.


In this class we will be making 3 cards using colored pencils and 1 card using Twinking H2O's for our water color medium. I will also demonstrate how to use Memory Box's dies and share a little tip for terrific texturing that Dave gave us in his class.

Having your own colored pencils for this class is a MUST, so this class is priced like so:

If you have your own colored pencils you MUST bring them and the fee for the class is $22.00


If you DO NOT have your own colored pencils, you will get a set of colors to make the cards for this class. You will use them in class and then you get to take them home (woo hoo!). The fee for the class (including the pencils) is $35.00

Bring the following tools if you own them:

a ball stylus

water color brushes or pens (2 - 3)

a pencil sharpener


Just a reminder that some of the patterned papers used here on my cards may change by class time due to the availability of the papers.

I look forward to seeing you soon!

Cindy















No comments:

Post a Comment