Saturday, August 13, 2011

Puppy Love

Do you think it's a coincidence that we got a new puppy and We R Memory Keepers came out with an adorable new pet line?? I don't know . . . but I do know that I LOVE this line!!! The beautiful prints and colors perfectly compliment our puppy Brody and the photos of the day we brought him home for the first time. I used the card paper from the line to create a fun little mini book on my page to house a few more photos (Yes, I got 12 photos on this layout!!!) Stamping. I always say I want to incorporate more stamps on my scrapbook pages and today I did it. The sentiment on my first page came from a Heidi Swapp/Cloud 9 set filled with loving quotes about this special member of our family. The paw prints, "Puppy Love" title, and the bling dog bone came from Queen & Co. Don't have a dog? We R Memory Keepers collection also has goodies for the cat lover!

No comments:

Post a Comment