Thursday, August 25, 2011

You Are A Teenager!!

Still can't wrap my head around the fact that I am the mother of two teenagers, crazy!! My youngest just turned 13 and the new Doodlebug Birthday line screamed for me to use it for these pictures! Even though technically, this is the boy's birthday line, it matched all the colors much better than the girly pink line from Doodlebug. I love mixing and matching the different decorative papers from the line and the 12x12 diecut sheet added so many fun elements, like the journaling bubble, brackets and cardstock diecuts. The left side of the layout is made with a border punch on the brown paper and finished with the every-handy Baker's Twine that you see everywhere these days! The brads from the line also were amazing--the cakes & balloons are actually brads! I love how this layout turned out--I feel like the fun and lively papers really capture the mood of the pictures. It helps tell the story and for me, that is what scrapbooking is all about!
See you soon! Lisa H, aka: Tall Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment