Thursday, August 4, 2011

My {first} Demo Day card


I love butterflies and purple, so I thought I would marry the 2 together for Demo Day. Want to know how much I love purple? The color of this ribbon is the exact same color of the carpet in my stamp room/office. Wait till you see it IRL. It's delicious!

This card uses a gorgeous butterfly from a clear Stampendous stamp set called Butterfly Beauties. It happens to be one of the butterfly sets I am using in class this weekend (come join me...we will be making 6 butterfly themed cards). Call the store to order your stamp set today!

I am pleased to say that I will be providing you with 2 projects for August's Demo Day on Saturday the 20th. The 2nd card will be posted here on the Design Team blog over the weekend.

I look forward to seeing you soon...

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment