Monday, August 15, 2011

Friends FURever!!

Anyone who has been following this blog knows what a FREAK I am about my dogs, not ashamed of that fact one bit! These two hounds have added so much to our family, most obviously love, affection, and humor!! Myrtle and Daisy make us laugh so much;it's almost on a daily basis that someone in the family is grabbing the camera to capture some ridiculous moment. The line used for Design Team this month couldn't have been a better choice for me, and the papers and colors did not disappoint! I always buy the 12x12 cardstock pad every month that coordinates with the We R Memory Keepers line--I love the quality of their cardstock, the colors perfectly coordinate with the line (duh!!) and it is quite a bargain to boot! I used several stamps this month also--love the "paw" stamp (and yes, it is $1!!) and the phrase & "woof" stamps add a nice touch also. Look for this line at the store and stay tuned to the emails because the new CHA stuff is starting to arrive! See you soon, Lisa H.,aka: Tall Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment