Thursday, March 24, 2011

An anniversary card


My husband and I will celebrate 16 years of marriage tomorrow, March 25th. What a great way to wish him a happy anniversary with some of the gorgeous SEI Couture paper that we are using for Design Team this month! As many of you know, purple is my favorite color, and this striped paper from SEI does not disappoint since it has aqua, eggplant, and green mixed in.

I used Spellbinders Labels 17 as well as a small and large Spellbinders oval, ribbon, Sweet Plum Memento ink, a My Sentiments Exactly stamp, and the new drops from Hero Arts to finish off the card. I am quite happy with how it turned out, and as always with my cards, a quick change of the paper and sentiment and you can have a card for a completely different occassion.

Have you seen the DT creations live and in person? Make sure you stop by our Design Team wall when you are in the store!

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment