Tuesday, March 15, 2011

SEI I'm An Athlete

Hi From Lisa C
Living in a household full of year 'round sports, I am in major love with SEI's I'm An Athlete collection!! My fave peice by far is the perforated diecut sheet filled with scoreboards for many different sports, as well as journaling spots and other adorable embellies. The first (of many I am planning!) layout I have done was of my 5 yr. old neice and nephew's first day ever of soccer. Once again for my cardstock base I reached for Bo Bunny's new cardstock and threw it SEI's Corner Kick printed paper. I made a penant with ribbon and other peices from the Chiplets pack. My final touch was a few of the Foam Stickers to add just the right amount of dimension.

Got sports? Hurry into Photo Scraps to see this multi-purpose sports line from SEI!!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment