Thursday, March 31, 2011

April's Demo Day card




Here is the card I will be teaching at Demo Day on Saturday April 16th. I played with a product that was new to me, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist. Love it! The color I chose was Haunted Shadows, a beautiful eggplant with a golden shimmer to it. I added some coordinating inks (Sweet Plum by Memento and Eggplant Adirondack by Ranger) and a great Echo Park paper, then added some fabulous stamps (Scratches and sentiment by Impression Obsession) plus a paper flower and a gorgeous new color of baker's twine that we recently got in the store. And last but not least, I used a brand-new Spellbinders die on my card, the awesome gotta-have-it Labels 18 (which we also got in recently).

As usual, I will have several sentiments at my table in case you do not want or need to make a Mother's Day card. This is a great card for any occassion!


Make sure to join us on the 16th. I look forward to seeing you then!

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment