Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Summer Flower Soft class card, Demo Day card, and much more!










Wow, there is so much for me to share today! First, I would like to show you the "summer" card for my Flower Soft class on Saturday 3/26/11. We will be making 4 cards using Impression Obsession's tree stamp along with the tree's accessories stamp, each card meant to represent a season.

Next is my card for Demo Day which is Saturday 3/19/11. We will be using a beautiful patterned paper from My Mind's Eye "Stella and Rose" collection along with Hero Arts' Envelope Pattern background stamp. While my sample has "Happy Easter" on it, I will have some other sentiments available to be stamped in case you do not need/want an Easter card.
Last, here are some fun & silly pics of the Lisa's as they took a little break from unpacking the gigantic order of new Basic Grey that came in yesterday. They should have been models, shouldn't they?
Later today I hope to post some Design Team pics for you. We are working with the shimmery and beautiful SEI lines "Couture", "White Elegance", and "Sunny Days".
Take care!
Cindy







No comments:

Post a Comment