Monday, September 14, 2009

Acrylic Frame

Hi everyone!! September already??? Well ... sorry my post is late... I get sick every year this time. Yuck! I couldn't wait to work with this line... my mind was saying go and play in your scrap room but my body had other ideas! lol

Here I created a wall hang... its simply made from a square piece of acrylic. I stamped the flower vine using a brown staz on. The stamp is made by Hero Arts, the ribbon is Bazzill and of course the paper is Basic Grey and last but not least the bling is Kaiser.

I will have this and the 3 cards I made with this line in the store tomorrow. I can't wait to see ALL the new items they have gotten in! I am such an addict!! My heart races my hands sweat!! Its crazy!!! I love going to my home away from home!!

Have a good one!
Chrissy


No comments:

Post a Comment