Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Happy Sept. from Gina A!

Hello Scrappers!
If you haven't had a chance to come into the store yet this month, make it a priority because I don't think the pics due jutice to this month's beautiful and creative BoBunny projects! Like our other Design Team members, I loved working with the Delilah line of papers and created a cute two-page spread about my daughter and her friend. I kept it pretty simple and both pages only took me about 45 minutes total to create! Woo! Hoo! Lots of new scrappers in the 101 Classes ask me for tips on matching papers and supplies - how easy it is if you create your pages using papers and embellishments from the same line - all the matching is done for you! I added the matching brads and flowers as embellishments on these layouts and love the extra "zing" they give the pages. If you look closely, you'll notice that I "scrap-lifted" the tag/title idea from the cover of this month's Scrapbooks ETC! I sponged some ink on the tags to make them match the design colors and tucked an additional tag into the side of one layout for some extra journaling space. Cardstock stickers/letters from the same paper line completed the look. Simple, pretty ... and FINISHED in 45 minutes.... gotta love Delilah!

No comments:

Post a Comment