Thursday, September 3, 2009

First Delilah card

Here is the card I mentioned in my post last night, my first one using Bo Bunny's Delilah line. Lotsa layers and quite a bit of cutting but I love how it turned out. The most fab thing about this card is it uses our very own Lisa Hetrick designed Unity stamp set, Love In The Air. This is one of my most favorite whimsical stamp sets - I just adore it! You don't see a lot of hot air balloon stamps out there.

So for this card, I stamped the hot air balloon on a Bo Bunny paper, cut it out, then mounted it to my Nestabilities Pinking Circles dies. This is the first time I have used the Pinking Circles and I must admit, I like them a whole lot. Are you asking where are the Stickles I mentioned last night? They are on various parts of the balloon and you may not quite be able to see them from this picture, but I guarantee that you can see them when you come in the store.

So come in, check out our Design Team wall, our umcomping classes, and all the new goodies we have gotten in!

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment