Saturday, September 5, 2009

Time 4 Mom by Lisa C.

Bo Bunny products are always so inspiring to me and the warm tones and feminine designs of Delilah were no exception! I used the back side of Delilah Stripe as my background papers as I just loved the splashes of pink running through the creamy solid. Next I carefully cut the inner circle out of the Scalloped Circle diecut paper (I can never resist a diecut paper!!) giving me the continuity of circles of both sides of the layout. The Scalloped Circle outline created the perfect frame for some of my fave photos. Bo Bunny's Double Dot paper in the new Flamingo color worked perfectly as accents and photo mats. Basic Grey's self-adhesive chipboard alphabets and Pink Paislee's Expressions clear abc stickers, both in chocolate, helped create a fun page title. Naturally, I had to use the new Bo Bunny flowers and stickers from the Delilah combo sticker sheet to embellish my page along with a few brads from my stash.


No comments:

Post a Comment