Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The NEW Delilah is a MUST HAVE!

Hi. Lisa Hetrick here.
RUN, don't WALK to PhotoScraps and check out the new Delilah.

It is scrumdillyicious.


The browns, pinks and oranges are perfect for all your fall projects.

Here are my creations for this month's design team wall.
First up... a handmade card case, with notecards inside. Two points to ponder about the note cards... ONE, they use the new Spellbinders Labels Eight die that of course you can get at the store, and TWO, I'm giving you a little sneakie peekie at a new Unity Stamp Company set I have coming out called Sending My Love. Go check it out in the store. All the stamped sentiments and images I used in my projects come from this new set.

Here's the card case closed.

Here's the card case opened, complete with the sneakie peekies inside.

And... Here is a little mini album of six cards using the new papers, bits, baubles and new sentiments. You're going to have to go to the store to see all six. And... (cause there's always more) I made the little mini album using the BIND IT ALL. If you like to make little books, this tool is a must have. Tracy carries it in the store and it is the perfect shade of PINK.

Enjoy the cool days and CREATE something fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment