Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My next class
















No, it's not Delilah related, but it is pretty cool if I say so myself. Here are pics of the cards I am teaching at my next class. The focus of these cards is Fall and I am using the fabulous Simple Blessings stamp set by Unity, with stamps designed by our awesome Lisa Hetrick. These cards are great for the Fall season or for Thanksgiving, or for anything really. So come join me on Saturday 10/3/09 and learn the Rock 'n Roll technique (super easy!), play with Copic markers, and be prepared to do some cutting as all of the cards have stamped images that have been cut out.
Can't make it that Saturday? I can make a kit up for you. Everything will be pre-stamped, but you will get the directions and put the cards together yourself.
Cindy









No comments:

Post a Comment