Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Trend Watcher ....and her Delilah Paper

Hi from Gina P.

If you check out the design team wall of fame you may see a trend starting. The popular scalloped circle paper from BoBunny's Delilah line is every where! I took mine to the lower corner of the page and carried it over to the next page of my layout. (notice the trend here to continue your die cut paper so you have a continuous flow to your layout) I also got a little Hetrickish by adding some of my scalloped paper to the upper right corner of my second page! I was trying to get out of my super symetrical box and branch out into Lisa Hetrick's world of design! I also used brown pearls as accents to the flowers on my paper. It is a little bit of bling without over doing it because it's on a brown background. Now that the kids are back in school I have more time to play with paper! I hope you can do the same and try something new, get out of your box!


1 comment: