Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Hey there, Delilah...

Do you remember that song from last year that was so popular? Are you singing it with me? I've been singing it ever since I left Photo Scraps today because the name of the new Bo Bunny line we are using for Design Team this month is Delilah. Pretty pinks and oranges, some browns and yellows too. Being a stripe fanatic, the first thing I grabbed was the beautiful striped paper. I have a really hard time resisting stripes. I also picked up a floral and 2 colors of their dot paper. One of the wonderful things about Bo Bunny is that their papers are double sided...more bang for your buck! And of course everything coordinates.

So far I have made one card, and I think it is FAB but it is drying right now. I actually busted out the Stickles. While I love to add sparkle and pizzaz to my projects, I am very impatient and usually do not go for the glitter glue because it takes too long to dry. I do not do well with delayed gratification :o) But, this card really benefitted from it and I am glad I did it. I may not be up by the time it is dry, but I promise to post the card tomorrow.

Keep checking in with our blog to see the other DT projects for the month!

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment