Thursday, September 10, 2009

Hauntingly Sweet


Leave it to me to find Halloween in Delilah. Last night I was cruising some sites and came across a fabulous card using our own Lisa Hetrick's Hauntingly Sweet set that she designed for Unity. I had to make the card of course but change it up a little so that it is "my own".


I find that all of us are inspired by others whether it be from projects we see in person, or things on the web, or magazines, etc. Sometimes it is so nice to just have a layout ready and waiting for you and not have to think about how you are going to set up your card or page. I participate in a TON of sketch/layout challenges that I come across on the web, because it gives me a great base from which to start my card.


This particular card uses the back side of the Delilah paper that has the bold colorful flowers on it, #12D316. I also used the new Bo Bunny dot paper that coordinates with the Delilah. I added Stickles to my main image to give it a glow, and of course there is ribbon and Dew Drops on it. I would have put bling on it, but I am embarrassed to admit that a spider (yuk!) crawled into my bling box and has taken up residence in it. I hate spiders and so I do not want to stick my hand in there to get any bling out. Sounds like a job for the hubby!


I hope you come in to check out our DT wall. It is so much more spectacular in person, as are all the fab new products we have in!


Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment