Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Last Day of School!!

Well, we couldn't have been more surprised by this new line by Pink Paislee....it resembles Cosmo Cricket's retro vibe so much and we loved it!! Their new line called Hometown Summer definitely inspired me--I had pictures from the last day of school that would be perfect for these papers. I especially loved the border sticker pack--wowza do I love these or what?? I used 4 different ones on this layout and wanted to use 10 more if I just could have squeezed them in! As is usual with me, I tucked the journaling block back behind a photo with ribbons as the "pull tabs" on it. I use that technique a lot--it not only saves room, but also allows for more privacy of your words. Back to the Pink Paislee peeps, I already have plans for their watermelon border and papers for a summer layout; stay tuned! Hope you all are enjoying the bit of spring weather that is FINALLY come to Maryland. Hooray! Stop in to see us at the store soon! Lisa H, aka: Tall Lisa

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment