Thursday, April 14, 2011

Bella Boulevard's Mr. Boy

Wow! I may be on a roll . . . I actually got the second layout done for "Operation Re-do George's Baby Book"! George was my parents first grandchild and he had an especially amazing bond with his grandfather. Instead of working chronologically, I did a themed layout about their relaltionship using Bella Boulevard's Mr. Boy line. (This layout stirred up a few tears since losing my Dad 10 years ago.) I don't know if I enjoyed working with combining the printed papers more or playing with their chipboard embellishments! Also used in this layout were circles cut from Spellbinders, New cotton Felt Fusion from Queen & Company (already adhesive-backed they applied like a dream!), Momenta's Puffy Stickers ("hugs"), and lots of embellies from Jillibean Soup's Blossom Soup's cardstock stickers. Also, loved getting yet another use from Jillibean's Corrugated alphies! Onto layout number three . . .
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment