Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Homecoming!

Oh, I knew exactly which pictures I would use when I first saw these S.E.I papers--so elegant, so grown-up, so black-and-white! I loved the white tone on tone papers with this line and of course, the butterflies are the bomb. I chose to leave my butterflies plain white and layered some together for extra texture. I finished the centers with Hero Arts flat jewels--love how that turned out! The thick white satin ribbon on the far right is stapled every pleat to keep it in place then fastened with a ribbon slide. I normally use lots of colors in my layouts but this all black and white layout was fun to do.....it's so clean and streamlined. Come to the store and check out new lines of Jillibean (just about the cutest darn paper line out there!) and 3 new Cosmo Cricket lines that I just checked in today. Very retro, awesome colors! See you soon! Lisa H.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment