Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Design Team Mini Baskets- Tina

Wow! This is my first blog posting - seriously... I know the month is almost over and we'll be designing something new in a week, but I really did need to learn how to do this...

I know most of you have seen the little mini-baskets that I could not resist making. Traditionally baskets = Easter this time of year, but I wanted you to think out side of the box (or in this case basket :D) so I added the friendship one. Think of the smile you will receive as you hand someone one of these sweet little baskets. I have to give kudos to Jill who told me she saw little baskets like these and described them so well - it was almost a tutorial - and here they are! I used Hometown - Summer and Fruit Stand - Green Acres card stock for the basket bases, ribbon for the handles and a scallop circle punch for the doilie effect on the outside of the basket. The fence boarder is a Fiskars punch - LOVE IT!!!! The treats inside were stamped using Stampendous Friendship Assortment, Impression Obsession Just Because and Happy Easter and of course, colored in with lots of copic markers. Have to go. Next blog will be on the mini album!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment