Sunday, January 10, 2010

Basic Grey has done it again!!


Well, I have to confess that I am not always a huge buyer of all the Basic Grey lines but this one......it is divine! Called Origins, it is fresh, natural and happy! Love it! The papers and embellies spoke to me. They said "hey, those pictures of Emily from Outdoor School would be perfect with this line!" Luckily, the voices quieted after that!! With paper names like Seaweed Wrap, Aloe, Henna, and Hot Stone, you can get the idea that they are going for an earthy vibe. I am totally loving the combo of the 4 different decorative papers on this layout. Notice how I did my journaling a bit different. I hid 2 journaling blocks behind a tag from the diecut pieces pack. They are held together by a simple large brad that you can turn to see what's behind. Great way to add a story without using up the space! I am also loving the layered sticker Pops--I am a sucker for a dimensional sticker! Hope you like it...see you in the store soon. Stay warm everyone!! Lisa H.


1 comment: