Thursday, January 21, 2010

Don't you wish you hit like a girl?!?!

I am loving all the new sports lines coming out from Reminisce. They will arrive in the store in February, so look for great papers and embellies for softball, football, baseball, tennis, basketball, swimming, and more! I love the phrase stickers(obviously!) because I used them all over the layout. What a fun way to add some humor! Their 3-D stickers (the title and the 2 softballs) are fab also...the huge softball which I divided between my two pages is from their 12x12 sticker sheet. Love the big image! These pictures of my daughter's softball season from last year worked perfectly with this line and I am so pleased with the result. Notice how I inked the edges of the 12x12 cardstock and the journaling block with green ink to make it pop. It helped define the edge. Such a simple layout to do....mostly cardstock but still cute! It's the most wonderful time of the year at our store now because there is LOTS of new stuff to order....it's like Christmas everyday. The next weeks will bring so many amazing products...stay tuned! Off to Grey's. Lisa H.


No comments:

Post a Comment