Saturday, January 2, 2010

Gina A. is on a "Sugar" high!

Happy New Year! I had a great time scrapping at the all-day crop here yesterday This was my second year participating with my sister-in-law, Brent. This year we were joined by our friend, Margie, along with a roomful of good sports (who endured my loud and crazy comments all day!) As with all events at Photoscraps, we had a blast! What a great way to start a new year. I suggest everyone make it a new year's resolution to join us at some of the Photoscraps crops this year - it's always so much fun! (And I promise it's way easier to fulfill this resolution than the "lose weight/exercise more" variety of resolutions!!)

The first project I worked on yesterday was my Jan. Design Team layout. Oh my, I did get a sugar high working with the Basic Grey Sugared line! I may have overdone it with the embellishments, but I just couldn't resist using all the fun stickers. I love the "swirlies" - they are thinner and I had fun draping one between both my pages to connect the layout. My journaling spots are actualy the line's adorable "post-it" notes. I loved the dimension of the felt-flowers. And the colors and designs on these papers are so beautiful! I'll be creating some more layouts with the other papers,too. They are too fun to miss including in my albums.

Hope all of you enjoy working with the Sugar Rush line as much as I did .... have a SWEET new year, everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment