Monday, January 4, 2010

Love is in the air!!


Awwwwww, it's a layout of the happy couple, after all these years. I had a blast doing these pictures of my husband and me through the years using the brand new Valentine line from Little Yellow Bicycle. Since pink is my favorite color, it wasn't too much of a sacrifice to use all the shades of pink in this layout. I am lucky to have a wonderful hubby and I really enjoyed doing this project for us. My resolution, by the way, for 2010 is to do more layouts for my own personal scrapbook, not just layouts for my children's albums. That means more layouts of my friends, my husband, my likes/dislikes---yikes, it all sounds very "Ali Edwards" to me. I guess the whole idea of making myself a priority in my own scrappin' is here...time to walk the walk. It is what I encourage our customers to do (the talk the talk part of this story!) Now it's my turn!! Hope you like this layout; come check out all the awesome "Love" products we have at the store now for your favorite sweetie!! Lisa H.


No comments:

Post a Comment