Saturday, January 9, 2010

Upcoming Class












Hi everyone! I hope all of you are off to a good start to the New Year. I am playing catch up after being gone over and through the holidays. I have not had an opportunity to touch the Sugar Rush yet, so I thought I would share some cards with you that I will be teaching for my next class on January 23rd.

Anyone who knows me knows I can't resist a good butterfly stamp. We got this great Hero Art cling butterflies set in a couple of months ago and I was itching to make a card or 2 with them. Well, one card turns into 5 and before you know it it becomes a class. This class will have a lot of cutting so make sure you bring some sharp detail scissors. We will also be playing with Copics, ribbon, and bling. Hope you can join me!

Cindy










1 comment:

  1. Cute cards, Cindy! Butterflies make me think "Spring" in this cold weather...

    Em.

    ReplyDelete