Monday, January 4, 2010

Design Team from Lisa H.

It's Design Team time again!! Check out what Basic Grey has done now.....I couldn't love the color scheme of the Basic Grey's Sugar Rush papers. The pink and gray combo is fab for me. I was thrilled that I had some pictures of my "Girl's Night Out" from last summer that would match this line perfectly. I am so happy with how the layout turned out. The laser cut paper is divine....cutting it into pieces in several places allowed it to shine. Notice how I pop-dotted 4 of the leaves on the bottom right corner of the layout. Gives it nice dimension. The gray shabby-chic letters are "Thickers" from Am. Crafts and I was so happy the use them with this layout. The sheer pink ribbon that I tied onto 3 different places was another way to add texture. I also used the white Liquid Pearls to accent in several places. This layout is another one that is going into my personal album--yeah for me! I am trying to do more layouts for me personally, rather than only layouts for my children's albums. My friends mean the world to me and I am so lucky to have such a wonderful set of gal-pals in my life. This layout will always be one of my favorites! Lisa H.

No comments:

Post a Comment