Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I'm feeling a little SUGAR RUSH

Hi everyone,
Lisa Hetrick here. It's a Sugar Rush kind of month. Just when you thought all the sweet goodness was over with the holidays, nope, nada, it's BACK in the form of a super SWEET new Basic Grey line. SUGAR RUSH.

This month, you'll see some super cool projects from the design team using this new line. I have some fun schtuff to share with you, too.

This triad of cards use several of the new Sugar Rush papers and brand-spanking new stamps from HERO ARTS. YUMMO! I love HERO. Just love it. And if you know me.... I love, love, lovey my copics. So, these are all colored up with copic lovelieness. You too can color like a pro. Join me for Copic 101 and 102 this month.


And, did you ever just want to make something for yourself? Well, this little project is just for me. I used a Kaiser pencil box, covered it with some SUGAR and copic colored stamps by Hero, bling, a little teapot chipboard piece and SHAZAAM. I made myself a cutie pie reminder of why I love to create little pieces of art. HAPPINESS. It's either going to go on my desk with some markers (copic, of course) or I'm going to store my tea in it. Happy!


Don't forget demo day is coming! I'm going to preview one of my NEW stamps sets. Tracy has been very busy getting NEW, NEW, NEW in. My new Unity sets will be in the store SOON. I also have a card class coming up at the end of the month using THREE of the new sets. PREVIEWS coming.

Stay warm. Have a cup of TEA with a little SUGAR!

EDITED to AD:
For anyone who would like to have the teapot pattern, please feel free to contact me via email at:
lhddesign@comcast.net
I have a .pdf, .eps, .jpg and and .svg cut file of this pattern.

or, stop in the store and pick up a print out.

No comments:

Post a Comment