Saturday, January 9, 2010

First Sugar Rush


While my kids were busy with Lego Rock Band (quite possibly the most addictive game in the universe for kids and adults alike!!) I took the opportunity to have some Sugar. The patterns are so pretty and warm that it feels like Spring in my studio. I have 3 different Sugar Rush patterns on this card plus a bunch of pearls, some ribbon of course and even a button which is unusual for me since I don't use buttons a lot in my cards even though I really like the look. I used a brand new Basic Grey stamp for the sentiment and stamped it in Pear Tart Memento ink then stamped my iris, a Penny Black brushstroke stamp, using 2 colors of chalk ink. The tiny butterfly is a punch and the ovals were cut using Nestabilities dies.


While its great to look at all the projects from the comfort of your own home, there is nothing like seeing them in person. Come on out to the store and check out our Design Team display wall!


Cindy



No comments:

Post a Comment