Monday, January 11, 2010

Generationz: MVP

I could not wait to play with Little Yellow Bicycle's Generationz line! This line has something for any layout you might wish to create for the young man in your life - sports, music, play. The left page of my layout is actually scraplifted from LYB's catalog. My photo sizes differed from theirs so I made a few changes. Doesn't matter who you are - even Photo Scraps Design Team members scraplift!! Page 2 of the layout is my own design using lots of elements from this spirited line. My favorite element on each page is the black Vinyl Silhouette Stickers! I love how unique they are! I cut the blue circle from a Clear Cut Film Strip to draw the eye to one of my fave pix of my son playing first base. The Black Metallic Numbers Acetate adds a rugged, yet fun touch to the mid-section of the page. A square cut from the Silver Metallic Wing Acetate serves as the base to the star Vinyl Sticker in the corner. As I am always searching for "word" items to help with my journaling I had to use the Fresh Verse stickers as well as the Epoxy Stickers. I love this layout so much I think I will hang it in my office before it goes into the scrapbook! You have got to see this AWESOME line to believe it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment