Sunday, January 3, 2010

Little Yellow Bicycle did it again!!!

Little Yellow Bicycle did it again with their Dog Album Elements Paper Tablet! Add the tablet to the 9" x 5" Chipboard Album and your album almost finishes itself. The papers have all the corners perfectly rounded to match the album's corners and the holes in the paper are already punched to line up with the album. LYB even includes the book rings!



I just had to "throw" one of these books together as a Christmas gift for my sister who recently got Maltipoo puppy named Max. Each paper in the tablet is 2-sided so I had plenty to cover the pages & make photo mats - many of which were pockets for hidden journaling and extra photos. The fabulous acrylic cover included with the album allowed me to add extra panache with a photo of Max and a little peek-a-boo into the next page. For the acrylic cover I used my favorite clear adhesive (for vellum and transparencies too) - Therm o Web's Vellum Adhesive Runner. Bo Bunny's Double Dot Chipboard Alphies was just the dimensional look I wanted for the title "Max". My final step on the acrylic cover was American Crafts rubons topped with Stickles, of course. The Paper Tablet even includes plenty of stickers for embellishing! I added LYB's Dog Journal Tablet to allow plenty of space for my sister to tell Max's story.

Now which of LYB's other Paper Tablets will be my next project . . . Family, Faith, Girlfriends? (One I will definitely NOT be using? The Pregnancy version!!)




No comments:

Post a Comment